While high school teachers don’t make your life easy with multiple essays, college professors have an even wider variety of assignments in store for you. Whether you major in Business, Particle Physics, or Law, you will write research papers, case studies, proposals, and many more papers. The dissertation will be the culmination of the years of research and your ultimate pride.
If you wish your diploma to hold weight and open promising employment doors after graduation, you should treat every written assignment with care and attention to detail. However, most students struggle with the veritable mountain of homework. Even your straight-A classmates sometimes buckle under the presser and Google “write my essay”. Today we’ll share the tricks and secrets the experts of our paper writing service use to complete assignments quickly and with minimum effort. Follow their advice to keep your wits and succeed in college.
Essay Writing FAQ
What Is an Essay?
Essays are the shortest and most common among college homework assignments. Professors of all classes can provide you with a prompt, whether you study Math, Finance, History, Engineering, or Nursing. Essays present one idea, outline its critical points, and lead the readers to the conclusion that solidifies the initial thesis statement.
Why Do Professors Love Essays?
Similar to all written assignments, essays promote critical thinking and develop your soft skills. While researching and gathering resources, you train yourself to work with large volumes of data, preparing yourself for future employment. Moreover, you exercise your persuasive and argumentative skills by selecting the most powerful points, presenting them in a way that will have the most impact and supporting them with evidence. All these skills will be necessary once you start your career, and you can enticingly present them in your resume.
What Types of Essays Are There?
If you Google “write me an essay”, you’ll see thousands of websites describing dozens of paper types. If you browse even a couple of pages, you’ll get lost. We won’t bore you with a long list, and will, instead, focus on the main kinds of essays:
- Narrative papers are typical for Literature, History, and other Humanities classes. They require you to paint a picture, tell a story in vivid detail, and describe a lesson learned. Since storytelling is a valuable professional and personal skill, writing narrative essays is a way to master it.
- Reflective essays stand out from other academic assignments. You can and should write them in the first person, as you depict a personal experience. College application essays are the most common example of this assignment; however, scholarship and grant applications, and motivational letters also fall under this category. If you can write an insightful, reflective paper, you won’t be overwhelmed at your first job interview when the HR manager asks you about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Argumentative papers are prevalent among Business, Finance, Medicine, and Science professors. They require you to conduct in-depth research and present logical arguments to support the topic. You shouldn’t persuade the readers to take your side, instead, allow them to draw their own conclusions and prove that your evidence was strong enough.
- Persuasive writing is often confused with argumentative. However, this essay calls for the most effective persuasive tools, meaning you can rely on pathos, as well as logos. Emotional manipulation is an acceptable literary device for persuasive essays, but not argumentative ones. Persuasion is a critical tool everyone should master for both career success and happy love life. While you can practice the skill through public speaking, writing your arguments and evidence allows you to order your thoughts and make a substantial impact on your readers and listeners.
In high school, you have written other types of papers, and college professors will add a few more to your repertoire. For example, critical essays are common for Literature classes. They prompt you to consider the merit of a particular book, poem, movie, etc. and analyze the author’s intent and literary devices used. Problem-solution, compare and contrast, descriptive papers are less common in college than in high school. However, your assignment might call for some aspects of these papers in your essay as you argue the point or persuade the reader to take your side.
How to Write an Essay?
Every professional essay writer knows professors evaluate all papers against a set of criteria. If you focus on meeting these requirements, your chances of getting an A will skyrocket. Here are critical aspects of your writing to concentrate on:
- A clear understanding of the task. Your best writing will not get you the high grade if you are way off topic. To save yourself the trouble of rewriting the paper, reread the prompt until you are 100% sure you understand what your professor’s intent was. Do not begin research and writing until you complete this step.
- A strong thesis statement. It’s necessary for all papers, and essays are no exception. Your thesis must comprise the point you wish to make, the critical aspects of the narrative, and an alternative position. Consider it a single-sentence abstract for your paper. Write a draft of the thesis statement before you research the topic and polish it in increments while writing the paper. Review it one last time before submitting the essay.
- A logical structure. If you are lucky enough to possess an organized and analytical mind, you can skip the outline. Otherwise, draft a quick plan and shuffle your ideas around before writing. Professors appreciate a straightforward argument without convoluted logical leaps and redundancies. Moreover, the right order can make your points support each other and form a compelling piece, while a random collection of ideas will never have the same effect.
Use these tricks, and you won’t have to Google “write me an essay”, unless you are out of time and can’t complete all assignments without growing a second set of hands.
Research Paper Writing Q&A
What Is the Difference between Research Papers and Essays?
Compared to research papers, essays are child’s play. College professors expect you to devote your time to mastering your major, and research is an integral part of learning. While essays can be casual and personal research papers require academic or scientific style, hard facts, data, calculations, tables, formulas, and more. Research papers are lengthier, harder to format and should always come with a list of references. It’s no wonder so many college students get overwhelmed and Google “write my research paper” as soon as they receive the assignment.
How to Write My Research Paper?
Besides the rules we’ve outlined before for essays, you should learn a few tricks to make your research paper writing stand out. As always, we share only practical advice tested over the years by our professional writers. When dealing with a research paper:
- Be picky about references. It is impossible to write a research paper without using a single article or book. However, if you pick the first few references Google spits out, you are unlikely to get that A you crave. To tell solid resources from mediocre ones, check if they are RUC (recent - unbiased - credible). Older resources are applicable if you wish to present historical data, but in most cases professor expect to see references published within the last 5 to 10 years. Biased data fabricated by the proponents of specific lifestyles, brands, or theories, should not make it into your paper. Credible sources are books by respectable publishing houses and articles in international peer-reviewed journals.
- Put time and effort into the title. You can and should develop a draft title before writing the paper. However, the final version of the title deserves more attention. This is especially true if you plan to publish it online or in a scientific journal or present at a conference. Declarative titles are the most informative, as they explain the problem, the methods used, and the results achieved. You can also go for a descriptive title, that is very similar, but withholds results to keep up the intrigue. To make your research easy to find for fellow scientists, include keywords in the title. The easiest way to create the perfect title is to model it following great examples from your reference list. Choose a couple of high-quality papers by renowned experts in your field and apply their naming methods to your paper. Your professor will be impressed!
You will complete this assignment a lot quicker using our tricks. However, when homework becomes too much, you can reach out to our research paper writing service. We’ll research, write, edit, and deliver your paper in a few short days.
How to Write a Student Case Study?
Business, Medicine, and Law students are the primary victims of the professors’ case study fever. Most teachers consider these assignments the most informative and practical, so brace for long hours of research and racking your brains in search of workable solutions.
When you take a step back and consider how to write a case study paper, you’ll notice it’s very similar to a basic high school problem-solution essay. However, college professors usually have higher standards, so heed our advice to secure a high grade in the class.
- Dig deep into the background. Writing a case study starts with research on the topic. However, unlike essays, cases deal with a specific company, patient, or problem. Whichever class you take, your case study will need as much pertinent information as possible. If you do not present the question right, the professor won’t be able to evaluate your solution. As a result of shoddy research, you’ll lose points off your grade.
- Don’t confuse solutions with recommendations. Both sections are critical for a case study, but students often think it’s enough to provide one or the other. The confusion with how to write a case analysis occurs because learners don’t realize the difference. A solution is a theoretical, large-scale course of action, a long-term strategy. Recommendations are practical and applicable advice, a step-by-step implementation plan. Simply put, your case study subject should be able to implement your suggestions and keep a solution in mind for the long-term.
As always, our case study writing service is a mouse click away. When you are overwhelmed with other assignments and have no time to complete this paper, delegate it to professionals. We’ll do our best to make it worthy of the highest grade!
Dissertation Writing Mini Guide
Many college seniors and post-graduates prefer to take the easy way out and use professional dissertation writing services. However, after years of working on your research, you should be able to complete most of the work on your own. To make your life easier, we’ve collected the tricks our expert dissertation writers use:
- Learn the acceptable thesis formats. While some universities only accept classic dissertations, some colleges allow researchers to submit their thesis as a collection of published manuscripts. This format saves months of time, as you just need to write an introduction and a conclusion, and provide any additional data in appendices. To make the job even easier on yourself, hire a thesis writing service to complete these sections for you.
- Create a literature overview funnel. Cramming dozens of books, articles, and research papers you’ve studied into a short thesis section is a chore. To make the task manageable, think of it as a funnel. The beginning of the overview should cover the whole field of study and use broad terms. Passage by passage tighten the scope of your summary until you reach the focus - your research question and the goals of the thesis. This structure will make your first section look professional and logical.
- Set the boundary between results and discussion. Similar to solutions and recommendations in case studies, these sections of the dissertation are often confused. Results should include numbers, tables, figures, and diagrams obtained through experiments or research. There is no room for interpretation in this part of the thesis. The discussion is where you analyze the results, compare them to your initial hypothesis, consider the ways your experimental methods could have influenced the outcome. You don’t have to repeat the results in the discussion section, it’s enough to include the reference to the previous chapter.
Custom dissertation writing service can turn the final stage of your post-graduate studies from a nightmare to a pleasant and memorable experience. You won’t have to stress out over each word and phrase, and instead concentrate on your research, presentation, and further career opportunities.
When You Need Homework Help, Who Are You Going to Call?
Papercoach is the best site to buy a research paper, case study, dissertation, or any other college assignment. Unlike other services, we don’t hire current college students to write your essays. All our experts are professionals with Bachelor’s degrees and up. Plagiarism is a non-issue with us, as we check the papers for signs of uncited borrowings every step of the way. And our editors and proofreaders are allergic to typos and misspellings. When you get a paper from Papercoach, you enjoy premium service, high performance, and on-time delivery.
If you need a research paper written to your exact specification by a professional researcher and delivered on time, Papercoach is here for you. Leave your homework troubles to us. Order the paper today!